Today I got to enjoy a date day (with myself). I felt a bit Carrie Bradshaw except it wasn't falling in love with NYC, it was Seattle. I brought my camera (and my iPhone) and set off on foot to see the sights. I explored a few stores (even though I live in the shopping capital of the world, I have absolutely NO time to browse there) and explored a few tourist sites.
I also wanted to share the things I learned today!
- People in Seattle don't jaywalk! Its very hard for me not to just cross the street when car's are not coming (or are not too close)
- 65 to 70 degrees in Seattle is not the same in NYC. I was so cold I had to buy a coat!
- There are a lot of folk trio's within the vicinity of pikes place I saw at least 4!
- Hypothesis: people drink so much coffee so they can warm up (Seattle is not warm)!
- While there was no direct sunlight, I did need my sun glasses
- Everyone is NICE! I am kind of use to the aloof new york way, but here everyone wanted to help me (from the bank to Sephora to the street)
- I need a date with myself to re-charge!
- I still LOVE photography
|Chihuly exhibit next to the space needle (stunning)!|
|I particularly love this because of the small pocket of blue sky|
|Self-portrait at Public Market|
|Pike and Pine (and blue sky)|
|My Favorite Flowers were everywhere!|
|Amazing trio outside the first Starbucks!|