- Strawberry Picking and all the delicious things that come along with it: Jam making, Strawberry Bread, Strawberry Granola...and anything else I can accomplish from my Strawberry Recipes Pintrest list
- Wine tasting in the North Fork: This is one of my FAVORITE summertime activities and thinks its the perfect summer adventure (for a day or a weekend)
- Summering in the Hamptons: I am kind of cheating by putting this one on here because I already have plans to go out for a week; but since I have lived in NYC for 8 years and never been to the Hamptons (proper) in the summer it's only fitting that this goes on my adventure list).
- Homemade ice cream, sherbert and sorbet: I have this little guy on order currently and I can't wait for it to come so I can start to create recipes and enjoy a cool summer treat on a hot summer day!
- Health & Food: I am going to continue to track my daily food and exercise with the goal to loose 15lbs...at least (this is not an adventure, but something I am just doing so I might as well write it down).
- Camping: I was hoping for cabin camping while we are in Minnesota, but renting a cabin doesn't seem to be in the cards (they are all full) so I am going to put on my wilderness hat and enjoy nature
- Vermont: Explore Vermont and celebrate Piper and Jared's Wedding
- Photography: I am goign to take the summer to enjoy photography for me! I want to do a collection (and have not figured out what shape its going to take) and just capture my life!
- Guitar: Learn a full song and play and sing for a video camera
- 50 Shades: Start and finish 50 shades of Grey
- Sailing: I will continue to overcome my fear of keeling and enjoy sailing in the NY Harbor (not sure why I fear, it's one of the coolest things in my life at the moment).
- Balance: I will NOT work on the weekends as they are reserved for my adventure list (period, then end).
Sunday, June 3, 2012
It's been a while and I have MISSED the creative outlet of writing (and this blog). I don't really have great excuses other than its been a tough/busy few months. Instead of dwelling on past excuses, I'm looking towards summer and have a fun way to challenge myself to grow and get out and HAVE FUN!