Excuse the tired eyes, these pictures were taken at 5:45am this morning! Make-up can work wonders, but when you are tired its hard to cover that up.
7 MUST HAVE products for a 5 minute face -
- Tinted Moisturizer (with SPF)
- Eye Liner
- Cream Eye Shadow, natural color
- Rub Tinted Moisturizer all over your face (make sure your moisturizer always has SPF)
- Blend in Bronzer on the highlights of your face (chin, jawbone, cheeks, nose, forehead)
- Blot blush along the apple of your cheek and blend in and up along your cheek bone.
- Smear in your cream shadow along your entire lid
- Line your lids with a sharpened pencil or ink liner
- Brush on two to three coats of your mascara
- apply your Lip color!
- Choose longwear options (especially for eyes). When you are on the go, sometimes your makeup is also (which would be tragic), so I recommend choosing as many products as possible that are long wearing. Bobbi Brown's new long wear collection is amazing, it will not come off or rub off!
- Choose bright colors, when you are tired they help to make you look like you are awake!
- Keep chap-stick (colored or not) with you, as your lips will get dry on the plane!
Products I used
- Tinted Moisturizer: Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer (Fair)
- Blush: Bobbi Brown Blush (Pale Pink)
- Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder (Light Golden Bronze)
- Eye Liner: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil (Jet)
- Cream Eye Shadow: Benefit Cream Shadow (RSVP)
- Mascara:Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara (Black)
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcolour (Unchanging)