Make-up is a very important part of my life, and its something I change up daily! It's one of my favorite parts of my morning! I pick out my cheeks, eyes and lips based on my outfit. I just love make-up!
I honor of my love of make-up (and truly the copious amounts of make-up I have in my collection), I will be featuring make-up looks weekly (maybe more) as well as a few tips that I have learned along the way!
Today's Tip: You can do a BOLD lip & cheek as long as you keep the eyes neutral. In this case I chose pink tones for my cheeks and a red lipstick with pink undertones, they work because they are complimentary but not the same. Don't be afraid of color, I promise you will get compliments! I also paird this with a blue and white dress, the red lips are definitely the statement of this look!
My Face Chart:
- Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer (Fair)
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (Pale Yellow)
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder (Light Golden Bronze)
- Bobbi Brown Ink Liner (Really Black)
- Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara (Black)
- Benefit Cream Shadow (RSVP, Ice Shot)
- Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer (Shimmer Pink Pool)
- Lancome L'ABSOLU Rogue (Absolute Rogue)
What do you think? Do you like bold lips? Do you need/ any specific tips?
love ur makup, the lipstick is adoreableReplyDelete
like your blog, would love to follow each other :)
Thanks for your note Melina! I just checked out your blog (super cute) do you have a french bulldog? I have a little frienchie girl, feel free to also follow her musings on Facebook (facebook.com/sophiechunk). She is quite the naughty little girl! I am now following you!Delete